By Philip Benson,Yvonne Berliner
Ensure your scholars have entry to the authoritative, in-depth and available content material of this sequence for the IB background degree.
This sequence for the IB background degree has taken the readability, accessibility, reliability and in-depth research of our best-selling entry to heritage sequence and tailored it to raised healthy the IB learner's wishes. each one name within the sequence offers intensity of content material, focussed on particular subject matters within the IB historical past consultant, and exam assistance on assorted exam-style questions - assisting scholars increase a very good wisdom and knowing of the subject along the abilities they should do well.
- guarantees scholars achieve an outstanding figuring out of the IB heritage subject via a fascinating, in-depth, trustworthy and up to date narrative - awarded in an available manner.
- is helping scholars to appreciate old concerns and view the facts, via supplying a wealth of correct resources and research of the historiography surrounding key debates.
- offers scholars assistance on answering exam-style questions with version solutions and perform questions
Read or Download Access to History for the IB Diploma: The Mexican Revolution 1884-1940 PDF
Similar american history_1 books
Engaged on the Dock of the Bay explores the historical past of waterfront hard work and laborers—black and white, enslaved and loose, local and immigrant—in Charleston, South Carolina, among the yank Revolution and Civil conflict. Michael D. Thompson explains how a predominantly enslaved group laid the foundation for the production of a strong and useful organization of dockworkers, such a lot of whom have been black, presently after emancipation.
The tale of ISHI has captivated the minds and imaginations of readers for greater than a century now. the superb tale of the way his small kin, his extended family, can have survived undetected through the whites for greater than 40 years is certainly mind-boggling. for many years this small extended family concealed out in seclusion within the recesses of a small village underneath a excessive cliff coated with bushes, hidden by way of a development of dense brush.
The previous West has had a strong effect at the inspiration of gentlemanly masculinity between americans. to act like a gentleman could suggest little or a lot. To spend huge sums of cash like a gentleman can be of no nice compliment, yet to behavior ones self like a gentleman implies a excessive common even for these with out monetary skill.
In girls of the Northern Plains, Barbara Handy-Marchello tells the tales of the unsung heroes of North Dakota's payment period: the farm girls. because the males struggled to elevate and promote wheat, the ladies interested by barnyard labor—raising chickens and cows and promoting eggs and butter—to feed and dress their households and continue their families via booms and busts.
- Hispanics of Roosevelt County, New Mexico: A History (American Heritage)
- Cleveland Cavaliers, The: A History of the Wine & Gold (Sports)
- Washington County in the Civil War (Images of America)
- Sherman's Flame and Blame Campaign through Georgia and the Carolinas: ... and the burning of Columbia
- Boston’s Massacre
- Jewish Community of Solano County (Images of America)
Extra info for Access to History for the IB Diploma: The Mexican Revolution 1884-1940
Access to History for the IB Diploma: The Mexican Revolution 1884-1940 by Philip Benson,Yvonne Berliner